Skip to main content

Quick Tip - how to straighten stickpins and Jewellery wire

Quick Tip - how to straighten stickpins and Jewellery wire

Hi folks.  Just a quick wee video tip today.  When I make my stickpins, I usually buy them in bulk from China on Ebay.  Problem with this is, you always end up with bent, wonky stickpins that you need to straighten.  Also, when you use jewellery wire, we have to muck about with the wire and jewellery pliers in an attempt to straighten something that has been wrapped tightly in a circle......you can see my dilemma.   Well, here is a quick tip which won't result in you cutting the hands off yourself, whilst struggling to straighten the wonky little blighters!


I hope to be back soon with a few Tim Holtz Embellishment Kits for sale.  They'll be a mixed selection of Tim Holtz goodies.  So instead of having 18 hanger paper clips when all you need is 2, or 1 set of box corners instead of paying for 3 sets, I have put together various sized kits to cater all budgets.  Also....a Miss Congeniality Giveaway will be announced soon.  Ohhhhhhh!

Toodles Noodles....Loops xx

If you want, you can buy me a coffee which helps me maintain this blog so I can make bigger and better content, simply click the link below.  No pressure at all, its just if you want to.  Cheers big ears!

https://ko-fi.com/craftyloops


Comments

  1. Hi Lee, wow! what a wonderful tip. :o) Thanks

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tip Lee thank you
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Tip Lee Thanks Hope Your Well

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic tip! Never would have guessed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you,would never have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome tip, Lee!! Thanks for sharing!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the tips and for sharing. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Super tip Lee. It's like a magic trick. Also been meaning to thank you for your tip on making a paper template when piercing holes for book binding. I hand sewed all the Order of Services for my Dad's funeral & was still working on them the night before. I would never of finished them in time without the template. Glad I made the effort though as I felt they looked dead posh & that I did him proud. Thanks again, Theresa.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant! I can NEVER get it completely straight with my pliers. Would have never thought of this! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic Lee, that is such a useful tip. Tom and I both learned something (I was watching you on the iPad and he says "that's sounds like Lee!" And had to watch you too lol!). I loved the "tada" moments. :-) love the video with a quick tip, would love to see a lot more of these ;-) maddy.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Extraordinary video i learnt something thank you for this....if you need more just click hereWire Straightening Machine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Helloooooo! Anybody out there??!! Hey....there you are! Thanks for leaving a comment and stopping by my Blog. Lee x